Event Cancellation by DHAA WA Branch
- The Dental Hygienists’ Association of Australia WA Branch (DHAA WA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If DHAA WA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 10 business days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a 5% service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will only be eligible for a refund of no more than 50% of the event fee paid and to the discretion of DHAA WA.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- These above policies apply to all DHAA Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
*DHAA WA reserves the right to change this policy without notice or warning