JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE EVENTS (PD) OFFICER
(DHAA WA BRANCH)
- Good communication skills.
- Attend DHAA Committee meetings.
- Check and respond to events related enquiries.
- Check eligibility of course/seminar/conference registrants for member’s rates.
- Respond to events-related requests by the Branch President such as sourcing for an inventory of conference venues and related information in Perth, inventory of dental companies for purposes of sponsorship, etc.
- Provide support and assistance at DHAA WA events.
- Liase with other DHAA WA committee executives whenever required.